The University of Science and Technology China (USTC) is research and national institute which is located in Hefei, Anhui China. The University was established in 1958 and offering scholarships to 16,600 students per year under a huge faculty of 2250 members.
University is offering different programs in Master and Ph.D
- Business & Economics:
Accounting & Finance, Economics & Econometrics, Business & Management
- Arts & Humanities:
Archaeology, Languages, Literature & Linguistics
- Engineering & Technology:
Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering,
Chemical Engineering, General Engineering
- Physical Sciences:
Chemistry, Geology, Environmental, Earth and Marine Sciences, Mathematics and
Statistics, Physics and Astronomy
Clinical, Pre Clinical and Health:
Other Health, Medical and Dentistry,
- Social Sciences:
Communication and Media Studies
- Life Sciences:
The National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory
Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale
State Key Laboratories and Ministerial Level Units:
- The State Key Laboratory of Fire Science
- National High Performance Computing Center (Hefei)
- National Engineering Laboratory of Particle of Speech and Language Information Processing
- The State Key Laboratory of Particle Detection and Electronics
- Mengcheng National Geophysical Observatory
- Microsoft key Laboratory of Multimedia Computing and Communications, Ministry of Education.
Key Laboratories of the Chinese Academy of Sciences:
- The Key Laboratory of Bond Selective Chemistry
- The Key Laboratory of Wu Wenjun Mathematics
- The Key Laboratory of Quantum Information
- The Engineering & Technology Research Center for Thermal Safety
- The Key Laboratory of Material Mechanical Behavior and Material Design
- The Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis
- The Key Laboratory of Structural Biology
- The Key Laboratory of Crust-Mantle Materials and Environment
- Strong Magnetic Field Research Center
- The Key Laboratory of Basic Plasma Physics
- The Key Laboratory of Energy Conversion Materials
- The Key Laboratory of Galaxies and Cosmology
- The Network Communication System and Control Laboratory
- The Key Laboratory of Soft Matter Chemistry
- The Key Laboratory of Brain Function and Brain Disease
- The Key Laboratory of Electromagnetic, Space, and Information
- The Research Center of Solar Thermal Conversion
- The Quantum Technology and Application Research Center
University has ranked 93 globally, while it has 27th rank in Asian rankings.
How to Apply for USTC Scholarship 2021:
- Create profile and CSC account on scholarship web portal.
- In 2nd step, fill carefully CSC scholarship application form online.
(Note: If you want to apply for many universities, then make separate CSC portal accounts for each.)
- Select the agency number of Chinese universities where you want to apply.
- Insert the agency number in CSC scholarship online application form.
- Submit your CSC online application and download form.
The deadline for admission in USTC scholarship is March 15th, 2021.
General Criteria for Applications For USTC Scholarships 2021-2022
- All International students can get admission in USTC.
- Age limit is 35 years for Master’s degree and for PhD’s degree it is 40 years.
- The candidate can apply with English Proficiency Certificate.